When installing partitions, we need to master a lot of technologies and construction points to ensure better use of partitions. Let's talk about the construction preparation and construction process of toilet partitions.
（1） Construction preparation of toilet partition in Jinan
1. Materials and installation tools:
(1) The type, quantity and processing quality of the partition plate entering the site shall meet the design requirements and have the factory certificate.
(2) The type, specification and model of hardware fittings shall meet the requirements of the drawings, and shall match with the toilet partition and the product quality shall be qualified.
(3) Installation tools: electric hammer, screwdriver, electric drill, screwdriver, etc.
2. Operating conditions:
(1) The toilet partition shall be inspected and accepted when entering the construction site. Before installation, the model and size shall be checked to see if they meet the requirements.
(2) The on-site installation team implements the team leader responsibility system, and the team leader is responsible for overall coordination of matters during construction.
(3) Strictly follow the construction procedures to ensure the construction quality.
(4) Pay attention to the opening direction and measured dimension of toilet partition door panel to ensure the cutting direction of the door during installation.
（2） Construction technology of toilet partition in Jinan
1. Process flow: on site inspection --- setting out and positioning --- installation elevation --- positioning of accessories --- installation and commissioning --- cleaning and gluing --- installation and acceptance
2. Key points of construction
(1) On site inspection: check the size of the drawings, check whether the drawings are consistent with the site, check whether the finished products such as ceramic tiles and sanitary ware are damaged, and carry out the construction according to the construction drawings confirmed by Party A and the supervisor for special processes.
(2) Setting out and positioning: mark the wall size, keep it horizontal, vertical and large pieces should be installed in the middle of the two pits (or operate according to the site requirements).
(3) Installation elevation: check the elevation dimension of toilet partition installation according to the measured drawings.
(4) Fitting positioning.
(5) Installation and commissioning: the fixed door seam shall be 2 to 2.5 mm apart, and at least two screws shall be fixed on the lower leg. The door shall be flush with the lower end of the small and medium-sized piece. The door can be opened easily and returned to the position. The four sides of the partition door line shall be adjusted, and the door shall be horizontal and vertical to meet the requirements of the construction specification.
(6) Cleaning and gluing: when gluing, the upper and lower lines shall be of the same thickness. There is no excess glue at the right angle. Its function is to ensure that the partition and the wall are more firm and sealed.
After installation, special personnel shall be assigned to take care of the product to prevent other construction teams from damaging the product during operation. It should be noted that we will conduct self inspection on the installed toilet partition and submit it to the supervisor and Party A for acceptance after passing our inspection. Please contact us for more information http://www.jnndjc.com Right.